The recruitment industry faces major challenges in recent times. Though statistics tell that millions of professionals are graduating each year and there is abundance of candidates, the demand supply gap is pretty prominent across all industries. It is due to the fact that in most cases the profile of the candidate fails to meet the technical requirement of the job profile. In other words, the top notch professionals are difficult to find. Even if they are located, it is not always necessary that they are looking out for jobs. They need to be approached and convinced in such a manner that they agree to go through the entire selection process. This is pretty prominent in the IT staffing segment. The staffing solutions come in handy in this complex scenario. It is defined as the process of locating and bringing in candidates for the recruitment drive of a particular job profile which goes on till the final selection and on boarding process of the fresh recruit. It can be related to finding permanent employees, part time workers, consultants, freelancers, project based recruits and such like. It can be very effective solution for proper workforce management. The following are the benefits of the staffing solutions.
- Through this approach, there are higher chances of finding better candidates through this service. If the company lies within a very competitive industry segment, this approach can help the same to gain a positive competitive edge in the market. The resources help increasing the productivity which is directly proportional to the performance statistics.
- The recruitment process is usually a very time intensive process. It becomes all the way lengthier if the hiring needs to be done in bulk. The staffing solutions help in clearing the initial time consuming tasks of locating and short listing candidates and the company can take the final call for the selection.
- It is a very cost effective approach. The companies always have a tendency to tighten the budget of the HR segment as it is not a direct profit yielding segment. This impacts the recruitment drive as well. So staffing solutions is a cost effective measure in comparison to the direct hiring technique.
- Often in certain scenarios flexible staffing needs arise. This is mainly related to the recruitment of part time workers or project based labours. In such cases this solutions proves to be effective towards finding talent within limited timeframe.
- The staffing solution providers are bound with pre determined agreements or SLA. Hence they are accountable for the quality of candidates they bring in. Therefore the service becomes full proof.
- If the recruitment needs to be performed for a niche technical or analytical skill, the staffing agencies can reach out to certain exclusive candidates who are rare to find and approach. Thus it ensures the best expertise in the market.
Lastly, they use the latest technology and the social media platforms to reach out to the candidates which ensure a comprehensive process with profitable outcome.